Would you like to develop your company on the Polish or Hungarian market? If you are afraid of formalities that are connected with registering a business activity within the borders of Hungary or Poland, I will gladly take advantage of my experience to help you. I am at your service, willing to share your knowledge and contacts with you.
Within the scope of business advising, I would like to offer all the interested individuals my support in registering a business undertaking in Poland or Hungary, in expanding its scope of operation to the aforementioned countries, or in introducing changes to its legal nature. I will also provide advising services in terms of the choice of proper business operation form and tax scheme to be chosen. What is more, I am capable of supervising the entire registration and modification process, which includes:
Below, there are types of business undertakings that I can help you register and coordinate in Poland:
- sole proprietorship
- general partnership
- civil law partnership
- limited partnership
- limited joint-stock partnership
- professional partnership
- stock-offering company
- limited liability company
Below, there are types of business undertakings that I can help you register and coordinate in Hungary:
- spółka jawna Kkt. (Közkereseti Társaság, Unlimited Partnership)
- spółka komandytowa Bt. (Betéti Társaság, Limited Partnership)
- spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Kft. (Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság, Limited Liability Company)
- spółka akcyjna Rt. (Részvénytársaság, Company Limited by Shares)
- spółki o zamkniętym akcjonariacie Zrt. (Zártkörűen működő részvénytársaság, Closed Company Limited by Shares)
- spółki o akcjonariacie publicznym Nyrt. (Nyilvánosan működő részvénytársaság, Public Company Limited by Shares).
The purchase of companies with or without financial history operating on the market for several years is also possible.
I provide my services from the very beginning, namely – from the presentation of the idea of opening a company in Poland or Hungary, through helping in entering your company to applicable registers, up to advising and coordinating accounting and legal undertakings of an already existing company.